Carpool to Northern & Central Wisconsin Friday March 3rd

Going home for the break or maybe just for the weekend? If you are looking for a ride or have extra space this is the forum for you.

Moderators: wirichar, Dean of Students

Carpool to Northern & Central Wisconsin Friday March 3rd

Postby TayTurner » Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:57 pm

Hi there!

For spring break I'll be driving home to Wausau, Wisconsin and I have room available for three other passengers. I'll be going from upper Michigan through northern and central Wisconsin, and I will be going through cities: Ishpeming, Crystal Falls, Iron River, Eagle River, Rhinelander, Tomahawk, and Merrill. I'm willing to go out of the way and drive to other nearby cities, as long as they're reasonably close by the cities I just mentioned (if you're not sure feel free to ask me!).

I own a truck, so space and packing shouldn't be an issue (just don't bring everything but the kitchen sink). I'm willing to negotiate a price for gas money. I'll be leaving Marquette on Friday, March 3rd, between 9:30am and noon (I can leave later if needed, I'm in no rush). I can do return rides back to Marquette as well, I'll be heading back either March 11th or 12th.

If you're interested in either a ride to or from Marquette, feel free and contact me at taturner@nmu.edu, or 715-581-2185, the sooner the better.
TayTurner

Return to Vacation and Weekend Carpool List